Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sleeping Life Away

So...I slept for like 10 hours in the middle of the day. Mostly because I haven't gotten any sleep at night for the past two nights, and last night I couldn't sleep at all so I went out. I figured, if I can't beat em, join em. Plus SexGod texted and I was all over that like white on rice.

Missed going to the gym today, on account of sleeping all day. I did manage to go to work, in case you're wondering if my penchant for orgasms has lessened my sense of responsibility. Luckily there wasn't much to do at work today, so I went in at 6am and left at 8am. Was passed the fuck out by 8:30am. Wish I had made it to the gym though, it's going to make it that much harder to go tomorrow now.

I know my sleep schedule is right fucked now. It's midnight and I have to but up for work in 5 hours, I should try to go back to sleep.

Kinda wish I could sleep the next 10 days away until I go home...but then again if I did that, I'd miss out on some absolutely great sessions with SexGod, and I wouldn't want to miss out on that!

2 comments:

  1. uhh..I recognize the problem with the fucked up sleep schedule..haha..I can't even remember the last time that I've slept at night.

    xo

    ReplyDelete