Wednesday, June 2, 2010

False Start

Ok, so I haven't blogged since December. Talk about a false start. I was writing quite a bit and then I just stopped. Life is like that I guess.

Update (in case anyone cares):

Was really depressed this winter, things generally sucked.
Sucking even more--->got fired from the pub, for no fucking reason really. Might post the long-ass letter I wrote to Chef (didn't send it though just one of my therapy tactics.)

Stayed unemployed for a while, funds dwindling away.

Thought about going back east for the summer (was getting desperate.)

Found a new job at The Bistro, nice, higher-class restaurant.

Things are good at work so far, Chef likes me, tells me I do excellent work on a daily basis (ya suck it Chef from the Pub who fired me!)

Still with TBear, things are fine, though he's now the one unemployed. Seems whenever one of us is ok, the other is in the shit.

Did not graduate from college, still need one credit. Going to take the class in night school in September.

RedBull Air Races this weekend----> hello overtime!

Will try to write more, and read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment