Monday, December 28, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

Ok so giving myself a blogging schedule hasn't really worked. I've missed like a week's worth of writing. So, scrap that. I'm just going to write when I feel like it. (I'm a woman, I get to change my mind whenever I want, for any reason.)

So the Roomies have gone to Florida with the kiddies for a week (to Disney World, hate them,) and as usual the list of annoyances since their departure has already piled up. First of all, the house is a mess because of Christmas, not that we actually did anything Christmassy here, just that they left all the gifts they got all over the freakin place. I already tidied up the basement which was littered with cups and plates and other dishes due to the copious amount of Wii going on down there. I opened the fridge today to see a half empty Tim Horton's cup on one shelf (cause you're still gonna want it next Sunday right?) and four day old KFC on another shelf. Not to mention various tupperware containers with what I'm guessing are science experiements in them cause they don't even resemble food anymore.

Revenge tactics: Smoke in the house for the next 3 days...then feel guilty and clean the house from top to bottom *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. "I'm a woman, I get to change my mind whenever I want, for any reason" LOL you're right.. we have that privilege!

    Science experiments..Haha gross.. nothing new about people leaving behind they're trash for others to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your idea of smoke and then clean the house is a good one.

    i am not sure what you meant by smoke.....
    often starting fresh is easier.

    ReplyDelete